Novi Sad - Subotica - Pančevo - Sombor - Zrenjanin - Ruma - S.Mitrovica
How to report unauthorised consumption

It can be done in several ways:

  • in person, at the counter of Electric Power Distribution, Consumer Centre or an office;
  • in written form sending it to the address of the Distribution or the office depending on the place of consumption, with remark: Reporting unauthorised consumption
  • by calling toll-free number 0800 220 225
  • electronically, by completing and sending the form: Reporting unauthorised consumption